Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the RoseDog Training blog site. 
Let me first off apologize.  I may say some things that many will find 'controversial,' or suggest some techniques that others may find 'wrong' or 'silly.'  We are all entitled to our opinions, and we all are doing our level best to represent what we believe in our hearts to be true...well, I would hope so anyway.

The point of this blog is to post helpful behavioral tips, tricks, and methods that have worked for me, and my clients in the past.  It is also a place where I will share useful things I find from others in my trade (in case you're wondering, I teach Dogs).

I believe that finding a good "trainer" is much like finding a good tattoo artist, or a good massage artist...We all have our preferences. I prefer both my tattoos and my massages to come from honest individuals who are not afraid to share their knowledge with me.  People who won't make me feel like an idiot for asking a question, and will do their best to educate me in a kind and genuine fashion; that way, when someone else asks where to get a great massage, I'll know where to send them.

Being secretive may bring in more money, but it makes you do stupid things.  Sharing knowledge is my ultimate goal.  If you learn how to control and manage your dog, you will (hopefully) share it with your neighbor.  Go on.  Please.  I actually do want you telling people.  I want you to show them too.  Let's all be better dog "trainers."  For our sakes, for our dogs' and for our communities.


No comments:

Post a Comment