Saturday, November 29, 2014

Training for People

Let me give you a word of both caution
and encouragement.

Say this out loud please,
if you want to play this game.

We are all not as fast as Milan.
We are not as patient as Stillwell.

Now I want you to exchange the
word "we" with "you" and try it
again.

You are not as fast as Milan.
You are not as patient as Stillwell.

Ok, one more time, only this time,
we say "I."

I am not as fast as Milan.
I am not as patient as Stillwell.

Did you feel differently each time
you made those statements?
Do you notice the change?

Good.

Now you know how your energy
effects your dog.

hopefully
















*referring to Cesar Milan, the "dog whisperer" and Victoria Stillwell of Positively Dog Training, and "It's Me or The Dog"

No comments:

Post a Comment